By providing competitive shipping & logistics services, to become preferred and renowned African logistics company by 2025.
Through building and upgrading organizational capacity, to render world class and competitive shipping & logistics services; thereby contributing towards the rapid economic growth of the country.
- Reliability, transparency and accountability
- Efficiency, productivity and professionalism
- Readiness to learn and excel.
We add value to your business!
As set out in the regulation issued by the federal government of Ethiopia in 2011 (Regulation No. 255/2011), the objectives for which the ESLSE is established are:
- To render coastal and international marine and inland water transport services.
- To render freight forwarding agency, multimodal transport, shipping agency and air agency services.
- To provide the services of stevedore, shore-handling, dry-port, warehousing and other logistics services;
- To provide container terminal services.
- To engage in the development, management and operation of ports.
- To establish and run human resources development and training center in the fields of maritime profession.
- To study the country’s import and export trade demand and thereby develop technological capacity in order to render maritime and transit transport services.